Schedule – HotCore Yoga
- Newcomers MUST CALL ahead to Reserve your space: 978-210-2190
- Existing studio members- Please text ahead to Reserve your space: 978-210-2190
- Room temperature: 100+ degrees (the heat opens up the body to core strength & flexibility)
- Schedule is subject to change
- Join the Core of HotCore eMail List for updates, tips, workshops & holiday notification
- Classes are happening at other times which you can learn about at the yoga studio by getting on our text list
If you need to leave early, please inform the instructor before class.
32 West St. (Route 127) Beverly Farms, MA 01915
What to Bring:
• Large beach towel & hand towel. Towel Rental – $2
• 1 or 2 Large water bottles.
• Mat Rental – $2
• Dress to sweat
• Arrive 10 minutes early for your first class
Find out about Private Instruction
Call 978-210-2190 for details.
If you’re running late, Some Yoga is Better than No Yoga. While we don’t endorse making a habit of it, latecomers are welcome. Schedule HotCore Yoga in your calendar today!
BAD Weather HotLine – Call 978-210-2190 to find out if YOGA is Happening! (Put # in Your Cell)
Watch Peter explain the different styles of yoga he fused together to create HotCore Yoga in 2006. The yoga video shots are clips from the soon-to-be released HotCore Yoga Instructional dvd. Schedule – HotCore Yoga dvd release for Fall 2014.
Dvd Soundtrack artists will include Krishna Das, David Newman, Girish, Baird Hersey, The Guru Singh Experience, Kailash & other amazing yogi musicians. Peter Sklivas, Abby Reeve and Diane Linehan act as yoga models in the DVD. Josh Dreyfus is the director of photography. Myriam Cyr is the director of the HotCore Yoga Dvd.